By using our Site, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the data practices described in this Policy, you should not use the Site.
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
Such personal information may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Usage data, such as information on how you use the Site, pages viewed, the time spent on those pages.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our Site.
- To improve, personalize, and expand our Site.
- To understand and analyze how you use our Site.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- To send periodic emails if you opt to receive our newsletter.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- Third Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
By using our Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.